Your Hospice Lottery
Your Hospice Lottery is a fun and easy way to support us …
plus you could win weekly cash prizes!
What is Your Hospice Lottery?
We are very proud of our partnership with Your Hospice Lottery, to bring you an innovative and exciting way to support us. They are a lottery who hold weekly cash draws where you could win one of 217 cash prizes ranging from £10 - £1,000 plus a rollover of up to £25,000!
Most importantly you will be supporting the Wisdom Hospice and helping us to continue providing funding for vital care and support for patients and their families.
Every Friday you coud be in with a chance of winning 1 x £1000, 1 x £250, 215 x £10. Plus a rollover prize that if not won, goes up by £500 each week to a maximum of £25,000!
How to Play
Signing up to play is as easy as 123!
- Direct Debit for as little as £4.34 a month through your bank. You will note that your first direct debit payment includes an additional £1 per play, this is to ensure that you are entered into every weekly draw, even if there are five-week months. Please click here to sign up online. You can pay by debit card sign up online or call our Your Hospice Lottery office on 0800 285 1390.
- To pay over the phone please call the Your Hospice Lottery office on 0800 285 1390 to arrange your membership.
- You can also pay by cheque £13 quarterly, £26 bi-annually or £52 annually.
- As we are a lottery, we don’t accept credit cards.
How Does it Work?
- One entry in the weekly draw is £1. You can purchase multiple entries if you wish.
- You will be allocated a unique lottery number.
- Your number(s) will be entered into the draw each week, you can also purchase additional single tickets to increase your chances. Every week, there is one £1,000 prize, a second place £250 prize and there are 215 prizes of £10
- The rollover prize of £500 is selected from random numbers and can rollover
up to a maximum of £25,000.
- You will be sent a notification should you win, and your winnings will be transferred to your lottery account. You will have to sign up for a lottery account to withdraw your winning funds. If you don’t have an email, a cheque will be posted to the address we have for you, so make sure that we have your updated address.
- You must be 18 or over to join the lottery.
Single Play Tickets
Whether you're a long-term supporter and feel like increasing your chances or you're just feeling lucky, you can purchase single tickets for just £1 per play.
The draw usually takes place every Friday - Please check the countdown on the website for specific cut off time. If you purchase after this time, you will be entered into the following draw.
Click here to get your single tickets at just £1 each.
Play & Save
If you play Your Hospice Lottery in support of The Friends of the Wisdom Hospice, you will have access to several discounts at a variety of local businesses ranging from take-out restaurants to home and beauty.
Your Play & Save Discount Card will be sent by email and if you use it regularly enough, you could save more than your annual lottery membership!
Our Play & Save partners are constantly expanding. Click here to find out what you could save.
Did you know that you can put yourself forward or nominate businesses to be one of Your Hospice Lotteries Play & Save partners?
Contact the Your Hospice Lottery office to get involved on 0800 285 1390.
You can set up an online lottery account where you can take control of your lottery membership.
Having an online account means you now can:
• Manage your online ticket purchases.
• Find your play numbers.
• Update your personal details & marketing preferences.
• View previous transactions and tickets.
• Store payment information to easily purchase your next lottery tickets.
• Withdraw winnings into your bank account!
It is easy to set up your online account.
1. Visit www.yourhospicelottery.org.uk/my-account
2. Enter your email and click continue.
3. Click the ‘have you forgotten your password’ link.
4. You will then receive an email which will enable you to reset your password.
The lottery is administered by St Helena, a hospice based in Colchester, and lottery members choose which hospice they want to play in support of, so you can be sure you will be directly contributing to The Friends of the Wisdom Hospice by participating in Your Hospice Lottery. With the hospices working together in this way more funds can be used to support patients and their families throughout our communities.
Your Hospice Lottery is wholly owned by St Helena Hospice, a hospice working with other hospices to raise much-needed funds. Promoter: St Helena Hospice trading as Your Hospice Lottery. St Helena Hospice Limited is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 4685 https://registers.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/4685. Gambling Commission Website: www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
Hospice supporter scoops lottery jackpot
A lucky supporter of The Friends of the Wisdom Hospice will be celebrating her 50th birthday in style after a surprise win of £1,000 in the Your Hospice Lottery fundraising draw.