Your Hospice Lottery
Your Hospice Lottery is a fun and easy way to support us …
plus you could win weekly cash prizes!
What is Your Hospice Lottery?
We are very proud of our partnership with Your Hospice Lottery, to bring you an innovative and exciting way to support us. They are a lottery who hold weekly cash draws where you could win one of 203 cash prizes ranging from £10 - £1,000 plus a rollover of up to £25,000!
Most importantly you will be supporting the Wisdom Hospice and helping us to continue providing funding for vital care and support for patients and their families.
Every Friday you coud be in with a chance of winning 1 x £1000, 1 x £250, 1 x £25, 200 x £10. Plus a rollover prize that if not won, goes up by £500 each week to a maximum of £25,000!
How to Play
Signing up to play is as easy as 123!
- Direct Debit for as little as £4.34 a month through your bank. You will note that your first direct debit payment includes an additional £1 per play, this is to ensure that you are entered into every weekly draw, even if there are five-week months. Please click here to sign up online
- Cheque payable to Your Hospice Lottery direct to the Lottery Office (minimum £10)
- Debit card by calling Your Hospice Lottery Office on 0800 285 1390 (minimum of £10) or click here to sign up online
How Does it Work?
- One chance in the weekly draw is just £1
- The Lottery computer allocates a unique number for each chance.
- Every week, there is one £1,000 prize, a second place £250 prize and there are 200 prizes of £10
- Rollover prize of £500 is selected from random numbers and could roll over up to a maximum of £25,000
- No claim is necessary as the winning cheques are sent by post after the draw, but you can check your numbers on the Your Hospice Lottery website.
- Your number(s) will be entered into the draw every week for which you have paid.
- You must be 18 or over to join the Lottery.
Single Play Tickets
You don’t have to be an existing member to buy single tickets, anyone can play, so test your luck and tell your friends and family to have a go too!
Click here to get your single tickets at just £1 each. The draw usually takes place every Friday. Please check the countdown on the website for specific cut off time. If you purchase after this time, you will be entered into the following draw.
Play & Save
If you play Your Hospice Lottery in support of The Friends of the Wisdom Hospice, you will have access to several discounts at a variety of national and local businesses ranging from take-out restaurants to home and beauty.
Your Play & Save Discount Card will be sent by email and if you use it regularly enough, you could save more than your annual lottery membership!
The lottery is administered by St Helena, a hospice based in Colchester, and lottery members choose which hospice they want to play in support of, so you can be sure you will be directly contributing to The Friends of the Wisdom Hospice by participating in Your Hospice Lottery. With the hospices working together in this way more funds can be used to support patients and their families throughout our communities.
Your Hospice Lottery is wholly owned by St Helena Hospice, a hospice working with other hospices to raise much-needed funds. Promoter: St Helena Hospice trading as Your Hospice Lottery. St Helena Hospice Limited is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 4685 https://registers.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/4685. Gambling Commission Website: www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
Hospice supporter scoops lottery jackpot
A lucky supporter of The Friends of the Wisdom Hospice will be celebrating her 50th birthday in style after a surprise win of £1,000 in the Your Hospice Lottery fundraising draw.