Your Hospice Lottery
Your Hospice Lottery is a fun and easy way to support us …
plus you could win weekly cash prizes!
What is Your Hospice Lottery?
We are very proud of our continued partnership with Your Hospice Lottery, to bring you an innovative and exciting way to support us. They are a lottery who hold weekly cash draws where you could win one of 187 cash prizes ranging from £10 - £1,000 plus a rollover of up to £25,000!
Most importantly you will be supporting the Wisdom Hospice and helping us to continue providing funding for vital care and support for patients and their families.
Supporters pledging £1 per play in Your Hospice Lottery’s weekly draw supporting The Friends of the Wisdom Hospice, will not only have better odds of winning a cash prize, but they can win up to £25,000 in the rollover draw.
The rollover prize has increased from £250 to £500 weekly up to a maximum of £25,000 and guaranteed extra £10 cash prizes have been introduced to the weekly draw.
This means Your Hospice Lottery will now be creating 187 guaranteed winners every week
A top prize of £1,000, the second-place prize of £250 and 185 prizes of £10, plus a higher rollover prize of up to £25,000!
Ever since our first draw with your Hospice Lottery on 2nd October 2015, thanks to the generous support and loyalty of our players, the lottery has raised over £380,000 in support of The Wisdom Hospice and currently has over 5,000 plays in the draw each week.
We work with Your Hospice Lottery to bring you a weekly lottery draw which is not only a fun way to raise funds to support the work of The Wisdom Hospice, but it also gives you the exciting chance to win weekly cash prizes!
How to Play
Signing up to play is as easy as 123!
- Direct Debit for as little as £4.34 a month through your bank. You will note that your first direct debit payment includes an additional £1 per play, this is to ensure that you are entered into every weekly draw, even if there are five-week months. Please click here to sign up online
- Cheque payable to Your Hospice Lottery direct to the Lottery Office (minimum £10)
- Debit card by calling Your Hospice Lottery Office on 0800 285 1390 (minimum of £10) or click here to sign up online
How Does it Work?
- One chance in the weekly draw is just £1
- The Lottery computer allocates a unique number for each chance.
- Every week, there is one £1,000 prize, a second place £250 prize and there are 185 prizes of £10
- Rollover prize of £500 is selected from random numbers and could roll over up to a maximum of £25,000
- No claim is necessary as the winning cheques are sent by post after the draw, but you can check your numbers on the Your Hospice Lottery website.
- Your number(s) will be entered into the draw every week for which you have paid.
- You must be 18 or over to join the Lottery.
Single Ticket Sales
Whether you've been a long term supporter and fancy increasing your chances as the rollover gets higher, or just want to try your luck for one week - single tickets are an easy way to play. Each ticket costs £1 per entry. All tickets need to be purchased before 9am on Thursday to be entered into the draw on a Friday.
Please note that any tickets purchased after 9am on Thursday will be entered into the following Friday's draw.
Your Hospice Lottery also offers Gift Memberships which are a fantastic choice for any occasion whether it be Birthdays, Christmas, Mother’s Day or Father’s Day and are available for as little as £10 for 10 weeks in the draw or for £52, you can buy a membership that lasts the whole year.
Purchasing a Gift Membership from Your Hospice Lottery can make a fantastic present for the person who has everything – plus they will have the chance to win weekly cash prizes in the draw ranging from £10 to £25,000!
To purchase, please call Your Hospice Lottery on 0800 285 1390. Buy the gift that keeps on giving now!
The lottery is administered by St Helena, a hospice based in Colchester, and lottery members choose which hospice they want to play in support of, so you can be sure you will be directly contributing to The Friends of the Wisdom Hospice by participating in Your Hospice Lottery. With the hospices working together in this way more funds can be used to support patients and their families throughout our communities.
Your Hospice Lottery is wholly owned by St Helena Hospice, a hospice working with other hospices to raise much-needed funds. Promoter: St Helena Hospice trading as Your Hospice Lottery. St Helena Hospice Limited is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 4685 https://registers.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/4685. Gambling Commission Website: www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
Hospice supporter scoops lottery jackpot
A lucky supporter of The Friends of the Wisdom Hospice will be celebrating her 50th birthday in style after a surprise win of £1,000 in the Your Hospice Lottery fundraising draw.