- This event has passed.
London Summer Walk
Join us at this great new event for The Friends! You can either walk a half or a full marathon around the sights of London in June.
The annual Winter Walk has been rescheduled for… the Summer! It’s the same route, distances & scenery – but with t-shirts, shorts, and (hopefully!) a lot more sunshine. The London Summer Walk will take to the Capital for a full or half marathon looped route starting and finishing at The Oval Cricket Ground. Against a backdrop of bright blue skies, historic & iconic landscapes will adorn the route as we weave from West to East, and back again. Many people believe – there is no greater city, than London in the Summer – join us and find out for yourself!
Join as a Team or Individual
- Start / Finish: Oval Cricket Ground
- Good train & tube links.
- Start time slots: 10am – 1pm on Sat
- Rest Stops at ~8.5 miles & ~17.5 miles
- Halfway Rest Stop with snacks, drinks, toilets, medics
- FREE summer hat & neck buff available
- Special Summer Walk Medal & certificate
- BBQ food & drink ‘to go’ at finish + Bar
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up – CLICK HERE: https://ultrachallenge.com/london-summer-walk/
Sign Up Now
There are 2 different distances and 3 different funding options.
Please click on the sign-up button below for full details.
We look forward to you joining us at this event.