London 2 Brighton Challenge
May 29 - May 30
Join us at this great new event for The Friends! Walk, Jog or run the 25 km, 50 km, or 100 km distances!
2,000 adventurers of all experience levels & ages will take on a classic capital to coast route, testing their grit over the Bank Holiday weekend. Most will Walk, but many will Jog or Run the full 100km, and with half & quarter distance options there's a challenge for everyone.
A Richmond start by the Thames - then the North Downs and wonderful Surrey & Sussex countryside to halfway at Turners Hill. The 100km route heads up and over the South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes in to view.
- FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 100KM FULL CHALLENGE
- 2 DAY 100KM 'DAYLIGHT' OPTION
- HALF CHALLENGE OPTIONS
- QUARTER CHALLENGE OPTION
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS
- FREE FOOD & DRINK
- WALK AT YOUR PACE - 24 HRS+
- RUN OR JOG - SET A NEW GOAL
- HALF WAY CAMPING OPTION
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE
- MEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- FOR CHARITY OR SELF FUND
- MEDAL, T-SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- 3 UTMB POINTS AVAILABLE
- SHUTTLE BUSES & TRANSFERS
- OPTIONAL TRAINING WALKS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP
Sign Up Now
There are 3 different distances and 3 different funding options.
Please click on the sign-up button below for full details.
We look forward to you joining us at this event.
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!