See the beautiful Kent countryside whilst feeling the freedom of flying at speeds of up to 110 mph, standing on the outside of a Boeing Stearman biplane which was built in 1942! Manoeuvres will include steep turns, dives, and zoom climbs, leaving you totally exhilarated!
You’ll be able to bring along friends and family and they’ll be able to watch you as you fly directly above the aerodrome.
Your wing walk will be organised through the challenge provider The Wing Walking Company so you can choose a time and date that suits you!
Registration Fee - £420
Fundraising Target - £350
- You must weigh no more than 85kg (13 stone 4lbs)
- You must be between 18 and 80 years old
- You must be medically fit and able to climb to the wing walking rig on the top wing (approx 10 feet).
What will you get
When you fundraise for us, you will receive:
- You’ll receive a bright Friends of the Wisdom Hospice t-shirt
- An inspiring welcome pack full of fundraising ideas to help you hit your target.
- Dedicated support and advice from the fundraising team!
If you have any questions about this event, please give Jane a call in the office on 01634 831163 or drop her an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I fundraise?
Setting up your JustGiving page is easy and if you can share it with your family and friends on social media, remember to keep your page updated so they can see your achievements. Click here to set up your page!
Or if you prefer you can download a sponsorship form and raise funds offline.